Are you new to jailbroken iDevices, then this post will help you install .ipa files using itunes on jailbroken iPhone / iPod Touch.
You cannot install ipa files directy, to install ipa files to your idevice, you'll first need to install AppSync from Cydia.
Steps to install AppSync
1) Go to Cydia > manage > sources
2) Now edit and add-(http://cydia.hackulo.us)
3) Let cydia install package.
4) After package installed and "Return to cydia" button appeared, Go to search and type "appsync" and hit search
5) Install Appsync which is suitable for your OS version. Eg Appsync 3.1
6) After Installation Reboot your iDevice and Try to sync apps. This time you won't get error 0xE8000001
Hope this post helped, please leave a comment if this helped. Thanks